I've been waiting for this to be done for a while but now the map of the southern lands seen in Seer of Lost Sands, is finally completed! I will be updating the ebook very soon AND the paperback will be available within two to three weeks!
As you can see, you can now trace Kealin's path from the first fishing camp to the Mrin Swamp and then on to his gladiator ordeals etc. etc. (don't want to give away too much for those that haven't read it!)
I'm working on the map for the lands to the east of here and with that book three in this series! Let me know what you think on Facebook or Twitter!
Also, if you like this kind of thing, here is the map for 'The North' from the Saints of Wura books!
You have until the 16th!
I just wanted to post a quick reminder... my Saints of Wura collection featuring three novels, two short stories and never-before-released exclusive lore and history, is only 0.99 until 6/16. At that time, the price will go up to 6.99!
Grab your copy of this awesome collection before it is too late!
5 Reasons to get the Saints of Wura Collection (Half-Elf Chronicles readers pay attention too!)
First off, here it is! The entire Saints of Wura trilogy with tons of bonus content! (But we'll get to that soon!)
On 5/31/2016 I launched my Saints of Wura boxset which includes the original three novels, recently edited and updated! This is the best way to read these books and I wanted to give you a few reasons why!
1. The normal full price of this collection will be 6.99! This is almost half off of buying each ebook separately! (that would be $12!)
2. It's MORE than just the novels! I've thrown in two short stories, one that is normally 0.99 by itself and another that has never before been released!
3. The bonus lore! I've included a Creation story for the lands, a detail on the races within the books, and give a small hint of things to come.
4. Even if you've found my writing through the Half-Elf Chronicles, you will find a few familiar characters in these books. Though, I warn you, things may not be what they seem!
5. This collection is in Kindle Unlimited for anyone that is subscribed to the program!
Feel free to share these books with anyone that may be interested. :)
THANK YOU ALL FOR BEING MY READERS AND FOR GIVING ME THE CHANCE TO SHARE MY WORLD WITH YOU!
Join the J.T. Williams mailing list to be notified of new releases and other news!